Last Minute

 Hey lovelies! I finally got around to finishing my film. I am going to explain all of the changes I have made. So, I decided to start over completely with editing. It was a harsh and draining decision to make but I think It payed off well. So I started by going back to the park I got an establishing shot at, it was around 11:30 at night. My parents did not want me to go out or drive because we had to go on a trip the next day. But i was able to convince them to give me 20 minutes. I drove to the park and filmed a 20 second establishing shot and went directly home, mainly because I was scared to be at the park alone. I went home and put my clips back in order and started working. instead of editing things together and cutting clips immediately like I have been doing. I put an equal filter on everything to begin with so I did not have trouble matching the filters up in the end. Then after i cut the clips together and took out the ending completely so I could have a successful cut off. I feel like it made the movie more dull but it was a messy rushed clip anyways due to having a curfew. Then after I cut the clips I made sure import the MP3 of the song we were using. Then I went through and extracted the video audio and made the volume high while i made the music volume lower. The transition is not noticeable and I think its very seamless. Then I went and chose the proper color of red. One of the preset colors and it worked perfectly. I copied the layout of my titles. The film met time requirement due to an extra car scene and the time change of the establishing shot of the park. I think our film looks great now. Thank you for reading!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog