Clips!!

 Hi lovelies! Unsurprisingly we are way over time by 6 minutes. The clips with our main character putting on makeup are way too long but I do not wish to have jump cuts. Jump-cuts add more of a slice of life movie feel and thats not what we want. I have to have variety in the scenes so i'm going to pick the ones most like our storyboard. I am going to keep the clip of her putting on lipstick. The entire makeup scene could last two minutes. We are extremely crunched as this needs to be a minute and thirty seconds. For the scenes with Davi and the other girl i am going to cut those extremely short. I may possibly cut it out all together. I think we would still have the same feel. If I leave in our main character getting more attention and flirting it would not change the feeling at all. I think i am going to cut the car scenes down by a lot too. I will just show Vidar driving or walking to the car. I just want to make sure we get the man eater and vampire vibe we are going for. Its our entire plot so we have to. I struggled a lot to find the proper of our song part to match each scene well. The beginning has to be slow yet amp up. Id like the music to be slow by the end as well. I feel like adding the music just restarted my entire process. I now have to rearrange the clips to match the song. Editing feels like the hardest part of this process. I will keep you guys updated. See you soon!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog