The genre of romance. It is known to be filled with happy and bubbly feelings with a predictable end of some sort along with a tad bit of teary moments. It is a genre that touches the audiences sentimental side fast and had storylines that make hearts melt. The camera angles, movement, shots used in this genre of movies that make it what it is are its establishing shots, it always tends to be a relatable scene that sticks to the audience hard, s hots like this allow the audience to get a feel of the ambiance and the characters emotions. Other types of angles, shots, and movement that are key to romance movies are 2 shots, t his shot obtains two people and clearly shows how they feel. Then we have medium shots that are used to t hese are used in romantic comedies to show the characters body language and facial expressions. This can determine how the characters act around each other. and lastly the most used and needed are the close ups. These close ups signify the characters e...
Hi lovelies! Figuring out the availability of everyone we intend to utilize has became an issue. We had planned a day prior, yet family issues came up and we have been struggling to reschedule We tried to do it last Sunday yet someone had to work at 2:30. That would be perfectly fine if we the person giving the rides didn't work at 12:30 that day. The schedule planning is hectic and stressful. We are trying to make sure the ice cream shop is available for us to film in. I also want to make sure we are not filming anyone without permission. Yet the person who works at the ice cream shop works very random days. This is one of the more inconvenient facts but i'm sure we can work around it. One of our actors is going on a trip yet allowed us to film the day before they go since its most ideal for everyone. We are deciding to segment it on this day into different times. We will meet in the ice-cream shop in the morning. Going in the morning will promise us a quiet set in such a publ...
Hey lovelies! Today I am going to be picking the music in preparation for my film. Right off the bat I know I want the music to be apart of the Nu metal/metal or indie genre. I looked through my music to find some songs that may match the vibe i'm going for. Im inclined to use the instrumentals mainly. The first song on my list is "Spiders" by system of a down. I really like the eerie parts between the climax of the drums, it would match the build up of our movie. It also sounds a bit like the "saw" soundtrack which I find very neat. This inclines me to use it more because it reminds me of a horror movie. The next song im considering is "Kimdracula" by Deftones. I like the guitar a lot in the back and I even think the singers voice would fit our film since its more breathy. The song is called "Kimdracula" which also hints that its a vampire themed movie. This song gives the hardcore horror movie elements that we are looking for. I also...
Comments
Post a Comment